As promised in my initial message about a month ago, I would like to formally present a special offer for INETA members to join the IEEE Computer Society.
Join the Computer Society today for only $99. That is a 20% savings off the 2016 membership year price, PLUS you get the rest of the 2015 membership year for FREE.
Computer Society member benefits and resources are designed to help you move your career forward by building your knowledge base through publications and journals, creating connections through networking and technical committees, and advancing your career with certifications.
Your Computer Society membership won’t stop there. Below is a list of all the benefits of being a member.
· Computer magazine – stay on top of key industry trends and determine how they impact your work with a subscription to the society’s monthly award-winning flagship magazine
· 12 FREE digital downloads (a $120 value) from the Computer Society Digital Library with over 550,000 peer-reviewed and published articles
· Member-Only Webinar Series – explore today’s hottest topics presented by leading industry subject matter experts – Attend 3 FREE with membership
· Receive ComputingEdge, our new digest compiling articles from all 13 Computer Society magazines, PLUS a SECOND FREE digital publication – choose IEEE Software, IEEE Security & Privacy, IT Professional, or IEEE Micro.
· Technical Courses – More than 3,000 in-depth training courses to prepare you to understand issues and technologies that affect your work.
· Certification Programs designed to showcase your technical knowledge and improve your career opportunities. CISM, CISSP, PMP, CISA, ScrumMaster, CCDA, CCNP (routing and switching), MCSE, CEH, and ITIL v3 Foundation – all the courses, videos, practice exams, mentoring, and support you need are included to prepare for exams.
· Continue similar work you were doing at INETA by joining a Technical Committee (TC) or a Special Technical Committee (STC) – TCs have numerous roles such as developing programs that support student activities, affect the development of standards and creating online tutorials. STCs are interactive communities in emerging topic areas that help develop new products and services.
· Technical Books and Videos – Over 6,600 Safari Books Online and Books24x7 are yours as a Computer Society member. Plus 11,000 videos from Skillsoft.
Again, you’ll get all of the above plus deep discounts on conferences and workshops as well as a computer.org email alias.
To get the 2016 membership discounted by 20%, the remainder of the 2015 membership year for free and your 2nd FREE magazine use these promo codes below during registration:
For IEEE Software use INETASOFT
For IEEE Security & Privacy use INETASP
For IT Professional use INETAITP
For IEEE Micro use INETAMICRO
Go to http://www.computer.org/web/membership/join/ to join IEEE Computer Society today.
Don’t delay! This special offer ends on 30 September 2015.
If you have any further questions about joining the Computer Society please reach out to myself at email@example.com or reach out to my colleague and Director of Membership, Eric Berkowitz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the best,
Region 3 Coordinator (Southeastern US & Jamaica), Computer Society
Member, Geographic Unit Operations Committee, Computer Society
Chapter Chair, Computer & Communications Joint Society, Northwest Florida, IEEE